Monday, July 25, 2011

New crib set!

Lots has been going on here. I have been sewing my little heart out for a PURSE PARTY for one of my college roommates when we head to Branson this week. I haven't seen her for almost 3 years, and am so excited to see her, meet her little HG, and show off some of the fab new bags I have been working on! PICTURES TO FOLLOW SOON

In the meantime, here are some pictures of a crib set I made for a long-time friend (and oddly enough, my roommate along with the aforementioned purse party hostess). Enjoy!








Okay, I apologize...not sure how to turn those pictures right side up! aaaggghhh! You get the idea...bumpers and skirt, several pillows complete with beaded trim, personalized quilt, and sheers with beaded trim valance. Thanks, M, for letting me make this for your sweet little girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment